- 14 day return window
- We offer a refund for the full value of the item once it is shipped back and it arrived in comparable condition to how we shipped it. This applies only on selected homewares.
- All sales are final on any customized item.
- Large furniture items are not covered under this refund policy. We encourage the client to reach out to us with any concerns or issues. Items should never be accepted by the buyer if the package arrives showing damage.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- If your item was damaged in shipping, please contact with images of the damage to the item and box/packaging. In most cases we will send a replacement board however customers are responsible for the return shipping of the item.
- We must be notified and agree to a return or exchange before any action is taken.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send instructions on how and where to send your package. Buyers are responsible for the return shipping cost. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return, will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If the packaging is damaged please refuse the delivery and contact us immediately and provide with images when possible.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards or customized products.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, a separate purchase for the difference for the new item of a higher value may be necessary.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.